Terms of service
This website www.lio-studio.com is operated by LIO STUDIO SL., a Spanish company domiciled at C / Samaca 6 28033 Madrid, with CIF B01748052 and registered in the Madrid Mercantile Registry, on folio 150, Volume 40,961, Sheet No. M-726588 and with an email address for contact purposes email@example.com (the "Company"). < / p>
Access to this website and the use of it are subject to the conditions expressed below, as well as current legislation .
By accessing the Web and exploring its content, the user accepts, without reservation or limitation, these Conditions of Use and acknowledges that any other agreement with the Company regarding the use of the Web is void and without validity or effect.
Unless it contravenes applicable legislation, the Company reserves the right to carry out, at any time and without the need for prior notice, modifications and updates of the information contained in the Web, as well as of the configuration and presentation of this and of the Conditions of Use of the same. The user will be automatically bound by the Conditions of Use that are in force at the time they access the Web, so they must periodically read this document.
The user accepts that the use of the contents and / or Web services take place under your sole and exclusive responsibility. The user will respond, to the Foundation and / or to third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of the Conditions of Use and current legislation.
< strong> Availability and Accessibility to the Web
The Company will not be responsible to the users of the Web for damages derived from the use of the Web, nor from any action taken based on the information provided therein.
The Company is not responsible for possible security errors or disconnections that may occur or for possible damages that may be caused to the user's computer system (hardware and software), the files or documents stored in it, as a result of the presence of viruses on the user's device used to connect to the Web, or of a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of it. < / p>
Activities prohibited das
The user may not use the Web for illegal purposes, in breach of these Conditions of Use, harming the rights and interests of third parties or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment of the Company or other users of the Web or Internet.
In particular, by way of example and Non-limiting, the user agrees not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties through the Web, information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings, software and , in general, any kind of material that:
- In any way is contrary, disparages or violates the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally, in international Treaties. onal and in the rest of the legislation;
- Induce, incite or promote criminal, denigratory, defamatory, infamous, violent, discriminatory actions based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition or, in generally, are contrary to the law, morals and generally accepted good customs or public order.
- Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and / or criminal, violent, services, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order.
- Induce or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear. < / li>
- Induce or incite to engage in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for health and mental balance.
- Is false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or extemporaneous, in a way that induces or may mislead about its object or about the intentions or purposes of the communi cante.
- It is protected by any intellectual and / or industrial property rights belonging to third parties, without the user having previously obtained from their owners the necessary authorization to carry out the use that he or she makes or intends to make
- Violate the business secrets of third parties.
- It is contrary to the right to honor, personal and family privacy or people's own image.
- In any way undermine the reputation of the Company or third parties.
- Infringe the regulations on data protection and confidentiality of communications.
- Impersonate or attempt to impersonate the identity of other users on the Web.
- Constitutes, where appropriate, illegal, misleading or unfair advertising and, in general, constitutes unfair competition.
- Incorporates viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or prevent the normal operation of the network, the system or computer equipment (hardware and software) of the Company or third parties or that may damage the electronic documents and files stored on said computer equipment.
- Cause by its characteristics (such as format, extension, etc.) difficulties in the normal functioning of the Web.
- Contains HTML tags other than those expressly authorized by the Company.
Liability for links and / or hyperlinks
C In order to help the user to find other information or services of interest, this website may offer the user direct links that will send them directly to other Internet web pages. The destination web pages have not been reviewed by the Company, being the same ones maintained by third parties over which the Company does not exercise any type of control.
Access to said web pages by users does not imply that the Company recommends or approve their content. The Company expressly declines any responsibility for the operation of such links, their content, the accuracy of the information, the quality of any product or service offered or advertised and the result obtained through them, as well as the damages that may be suffered. the user by virtue of the information found on the destination websites.
The Company does not condone the practice of "spamming". Said term means the massive and repeated sending of unsolicited commercial electronic messages to people with whom the sender has not had any previous contact, or who have expressed their desire not to receive such messages.
In the case of If the Company deems that certain information may be of interest to the user, it reserves the right to provide such information by electronic means prior to its express consent and offering the opportunity to exclude itself from said service.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
All the contents of the Web are protected by the applicable regulations regarding intellectual and industrial property rights, including, but not limited to, graphic design , the source code, logos, trademarks and other distinctive signs, texts, graphics, illustrations, photographs and other elements that appear on the Web.
By the lo, the user acknowledges that the reproduction, distribution, commercialization, transformation, public communication and, in general, any other form of exploitation, by any means or procedure, of all or part of the contents of the Web constitutes an infringement of rights. of intellectual and / or industrial property of the Company or of the owner thereof.
The Company does not grant any license of intellectual and industrial property rights over the contents of the Web, except for printing and temporary storage for private use by the user.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
Any discrepancy regarding the interpretation, execution and / or resolution of these Conditions of Use will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid.
May de 2020Discard Change Save Change